Swiss premium oral care
Baby soother, coral, 7-10 kg
Since the jaw grows parallel to the weight of the child, we give the sizes in kilograms. However, if you do not know exactly how much the baby currently weighs, you can use the following table as a guide:
- Size 0: 3-7 kg / approx. 0-7 months
- Size 1: 7-10 kg / approx. 7-18 months
- Size 2: 10-14 kg / approx. 18-36 months
We recommend giving up on the use of a soother by the age of 3.
- This biofunctional soother supports natural development – because you want them to have the best start.
- The soother complies with the European Standard EN 1400
- For your child's safety
Inspect carefully before each use. Pull the soother in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. Only use dedicated soother holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a soother, your child may be strangled by them. Do not expose the soother to direct sunlight or any other heat source. Do not leave it for longer than recommended in the cleaning box as the sucker may become damaged.
- Babies & children
Jaw development and breathing
- Product variety
- Single Pack
- Age group