Swiss premium oral care
Perio plus focus gel
Perio plus focus gel
- Free shipping for orders over 45 €
- Delivery time 3 to 5 working days
- Secure payment with 3D Secure
Deal with inflammation directly
Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.5%. Also features Hyaluronic Acid. Perio plus focus is a gel that can be easily applied with pinpoint accuracy. Adheres well to the teeth, gums and oral mucosa – the tissue that lines the mouth.
Perio plus focus gel with CHX 0.5% and Citrox®/P formula (10 ml)
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.5% for particularly strong local chemical control of bacteria
- Citrox®/P forumla – natural extract of bitter oranges combined with polylysine amino acids to ensure long-lasting antibacterial effects
- Hyaluronic acid to accelerate regeneration
- Xylitol for a pleasant taste, to protect against caries and ensure strong teeth
- VP/VA for a highly effective protective film over the teeth, gums and oral mucosa
- No alcohol
Instructions for use
- Twice a day.
- Dab a small amount of the gel onto the affected area each morning and evening for three to seven days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
CHX plus nature
Dentists have been prescribing chlorhexidine for almost 70 years, and for good reason: it works. In addition to CHX digluconate, Perio Plus+ contains natural bioflavonoids extracted from bitter oranges (Citrus aurantium amara): Citrox®.
Even stronger effect
Citrox® enhances the antibacterial effect of CHX. Combining Citrox® and CHX digluconate, Perio plus is proved to be exceptionally effective.
Introducing the Citrox®/P formula
Citrox® is derived from natural ingredients. It is a natural bioflavonoid extracted from bitter oranges (Citrus aurantium amara) and is strongly effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi. To ensure it adheres well to the teeth, gums and oral mucosa for a long-lasting effect, it is combined with another natural ingredient – polylysine amino acids – to create the Citrox®/P formula.
Good flavour, no impact on taste
Perio plus tastes good, thanks to Citrox® and the flavouring developed by the flavour experts at Givaudan. Furthermore, Perio plus does not have any impact on your sense of taste – from orange juice to pizza, everything tastes as it should.
Tips for minimising discolouration
While using Perio plus, avoid consuming tobacco, coffee, black and green tea, red wine, berries, curry and saffron. This will keep discolouration to a minimum. Clean your teeth thoroughly with a toothbrush and consider using a whitening toothpaste such as those from our ‘Black is white’ or ‘Be you’ ranges. The discolouration is easily removed by dental specialists.
Hyaluronic acid speeds things up
Hyaluronic acid is recommended especially after operations. It regulates moisture levels, promotes cell growth and speeds up regeneration. Some Perio plus products therefore contain hyaluronic acid.
Only use Perio plus or other CHX mouthwashes at your dentist's recommendation. In normal circumstances, this product is not required – toothbrushes and interdental brushes are sufficient for cleaning the teeth, gums and oral mucosa. Always follow the instructions of your dental specialist.
- After surgery
- Age group