Swiss premium oral care
Perio plus balance
Perio plus balance
- Free shipping for orders over 45 €
- Delivery time 3 to 5 working days
- Secure payment with 3D Secure
Protection against gum disease
Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.05%. Perio plus balance reduces the risk of tooth decay and gingivitis and is the ideal mouthwash for long-term use. It can also improve cleaning results for people with impaired motor skills.
Perio plus balance mouthwash with CHX 0.05% and Citrox®/P formula (200 ml)
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.05% for proven chemical control of bacteria
- Citrox®/P forumla – natural extract of bitter oranges combined with polylysine amino acids to ensure long-lasting antibacterial effects
- Sodium fluoride for additional protection against caries during long-term use
- VP/VA for a highly effective protective film over the teeth, gums and oral mucosa
- No alcohol
Instructions for use
- Rinse 10 ml undiluted for 60 seconds.
- Morning and night, for up to six months.
- Warning: For oral application only. Do not swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.
CHX plus nature
Dentists have been prescribing chlorhexidine for almost 70 years, and for good reason: it works. In addition to CHX digluconate, Perio Plus+ contains natural bioflavonoids extracted from bitter oranges (Citrus aurantium amara): Citrox®.
Even stronger effect
Citrox® enhances the antibacterial effect of CHX. Combining Citrox® and CHX digluconate, Perio plus is proved to be exceptionally effective.
Introducing the Citrox®/P formula
Citrox® is derived from natural ingredients. It is a natural bioflavonoid extracted from bitter oranges (Citrus aurantium amara) and is strongly effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi. To ensure it adheres well to the teeth, gums and oral mucosa for a long-lasting effect, it is combined with another natural ingredient – polylysine amino acids – to create the Citrox®/P formula.
Good flavour, no impact on taste
Perio plus tastes good, thanks to Citrox® and the flavouring developed by the flavour experts at Givaudan. Furthermore, Perio plus does not have any impact on your sense of taste – from orange juice to pizza, everything tastes as it should.
Tips for minimising discolouration
While using Perio plus, avoid consuming tobacco, coffee, black and green tea, red wine, berries, curry and saffron. This will keep discolouration to a minimum. Clean your teeth thoroughly with a toothbrush and consider using a whitening toothpaste such as those from our ‘Black is white’ or ‘Be you’ ranges. The discolouration is easily removed by dental specialists.
Only use Perio plus or other CHX mouthwashes at your dentist's recommendation. In normal circumstances, this product is not required – toothbrushes and interdental brushes are sufficient for cleaning the teeth, gums and oral mucosa. Always follow the instructions of your dental specialist.
- After surgery
- Age group