Swiss premium oral care
Perio plus forte
The most powerful antibacterial effect
Chlorhexidine Digluconate concentration 0.2%. Perio plus forte is perfect for short-term use before and after invasive dental procedures. Reliable. And highly effective.
Perio plus forte mouthwash with CHX 0.2% and Citrox®/P formula (200 ml)
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% for proven chemical control of bacteria
- Citrox®/P formula – natural extract of bitter oranges combined with polylysine amino acids to ensure long-lasting antibacterial effects
- Xylitol for pleasant taste, to protect against caries and ensure strong teeth
- VP/VA for a highly effective protective film over the teeth, gums and oral mucosa
- No alcohol
- Rinse 10 ml undiluted for 60 seconds.
- Pre-op: Just before the surgery.
- Post-op and for subsequent days: Morning and evening, for 3 to 7 days.
- Warning: For oral application only. Do not swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.
CHX plus nature
Dentists have been prescribing chlorhexidine for almost 70 years, and for good reason: it works. In addition to CHX digluconate, Perio Plus+ contains natural bioflavonoids extracted from bitter oranges (Citrus aurantium amara): Citrox®.
Even stronger effect
Citrox® enhances the antibacterial effect of CHX. Combining Citrox® and CHX digluconate, Perio plus is proved to be exceptionally effective.
Introducing the Citrox®/P formula
Citrox® is derived from natural ingredients. It is a natural bioflavonoid extracted from bitter oranges (Citrus aurantium amara) and is strongly effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi. To ensure it adheres well to the teeth, gums and oral mucosa for a long-lasting effect, it is combined with another natural ingredient – polylysine amino acids – to create the Citrox®/P formula.
Good flavour, no impact on taste
Perio plus tastes good, thanks to Citrox® and the flavouring developed by the flavour experts at Givaudan. Furthermore, Perio plus does not have any impact on your sense of taste – from orange juice to pizza, everything tastes as it should.
Tips for minimising discolouration
While using Perio plus, avoid consuming tobacco, coffee, black and green tea, red wine, berries, curry and saffron. This will keep discolouration to a minimum. Clean your teeth thoroughly with a toothbrush and consider using a whitening toothpaste such as those from our ‘Black is white’ or ‘Be you’ ranges. The discolouration is easily removed by dental specialists.
Only use Perio plus or other CHX mouthwashes at your dentist's recommendation. In normal circumstances, this product is not required – toothbrushes and interdental brushes are sufficient for cleaning the teeth, gums and oral mucosa. Always follow the instructions of your dental specialist.
- After surgery
- Age group